Jyks Run Jyks Run

Improve this game, and you may be on to something

add sound, blood, and music. Also you should make a cooler background, rather that that repedative one.

Towley Zombie Killer fix! Towley Zombie Killer fix!

nice game!!!!!!!!!

this ones going in my favs!!

Air Typer Air Typer

Nice Game!

This may be a great resource for people, especially because its fun, and it teaches them how to type. We need more people that can type better so this is a good submission

Powerfox V.3 Powerfox V.3

Awesome Game!!!!

This game is super hillarious, and it is flawless. Now only if most of the games in the portal were like this one.

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

nice!!!!!!!

Mines worth $7!

Glowing tutorial Glowing tutorial

Its ok

you can do that an any version of flash, by just selecting the object, then going to modify>shape>soften fill edges.

Also you need to make your tutorial have more stuff in it.

Unnamed Platformer Demo Unnamed Platformer Demo

needs improvement.

first off, improve your animations, and fill them in with gradents or shading. Second off, you dont explain the controls in the instructions window, and the game title should be bigger.

blue-mess responds:

Press instructions and it tells the controls, the before-level thing is just to inform you what to collect and what to watch out for. Thanks! :D
blue_mess

Bush Invaders Bush Invaders

OK game

This game is ok, but it remends me that my right arrow key is broken :(

Geodesic-Dragon responds:

Oh dearie me. :(

Maya Maya

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

numbure 1, what the fuck do you mean by "i go ther mayas". And number 2, the music was repedative, annoying, and just plain godawful.
Number 3, what is up with your animations? are they some gay fantasy creatures you have or something? Number 4, WTF do es it say: "press spacebar" whan your suposed to click on it!!??