Mingling With Mauricio Mingling With Mauricio

Nice toon!

keep up the good work, you got my vote. Although you need to position your self in front of the mic at the smae distance through out your recordings. (The voices started to fade away.) And you could improve on the lip-syncing. Other than that its a great toon!

Energyzer Energyzer

pretty funny

Nice short man! That was funny! Keep up the good work. This is one of the funniest videos ive ever seen on Newgrounds.

O.N.E. O.N.E.

dude britney spears is shit

Dont used outdated music!! I now you may be from a foreign country, and that song just came out where you live, but its pretty much shit in the us, and any other countries with a good affiliation with the US.

Passive Manipulation Passive Manipulation

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice and smooth. Also nice sound quality. The song was pretty cool, and you effort shows. I hope there is more where this came from.

SSS: Episode Two SSS: Episode Two

Great Toon!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice animations, and sound. I hope this becomes a great series.

Waltz of the Eons Trailer Waltz of the Eons Trailer

Great Job!!!

Nice Animation!!!!!!!! Yove got youself a fine animation there.

The RobotWars Zero The RobotWars Zero

Good start

but you seriously need to work on it. First off, your animations suck, so improve on that. Second off, nobody wants to read all of that text and then click a button. Make the text small or speak it out loud. It would also help to lengthen your animations while the text is on the bottom.

RicStrife responds:

I will answer your review with 1 word...whatever

BadGuys2:AppeasingTheGods BadGuys2:AppeasingTheGods

That is freaking hilarious!

Very nice toon! There was nothing wrong with it. Finnally I found a perfect submission. Yours is going in my fav's. ALL MY 5 BELONG TO YOU!!

an encounter with a hobo. an encounter with a hobo.

You slowed down my 2ghz computer to an halt.

You lyp synching was horrible, and you need to tune your mic. Also there obviously wasnt a whole lot of animation, and it was too long. My advice is to split your sound files in thirds.

lopside responds:

i actually think the sync was perfectly fine, being MY FIRST TIME DOING IT! dude, read the description before watching something. and learn to spell lip. otherwise its hard to take you seriously.

Daily2oon SE: RFS Daily2oon SE: RFS

OMG my ears are bleeding!!!!!

Please use the music of today, and not some bullshit from the 90s!
Also your animation sucked like it did in all of your shitty toons

Radio-F-Software responds: